10in x 3in (254mm x 76.2mm) Caution Non-Potable Water Do Not Drink Magnet
Caution Non-Potable Water Do Not Drink Magnet Description:
This magnet is 10 inches wide by 3 inches tall when applied. The word, CAUTION, is printed at the top of the magnet in yellow letters with thin, white outlining on a black rectangle. Under this, the phrase, NON-POTABLE WATER-DO NOT DRINK, is printed in black letters with white outlining on a yellow background. This quality-made product is durable and easily visible, making it ideal for use in a variety of settings and scenarios. However, it only attracts ferromagnetic metals.
Premium Quality Magnets:
StickerTalk magnets are made to the highest standards. All magnets begin with a creative, digital design from one of the talented members of our design team. The new product then moves to the printer where it is professionally printed with sharp detail and vibrant color. Your new Caution Non-Potable Water Do Not Drink Magnet is made using only name brand materials. We start with solvent based inks that are scratch resistant, UV resistant and waterproof. We print that ink onto high quality vinyl and laminate it to Magnum Magnetics flexible material that is designed for vehicle use. We have tried many different brands and product types and this is the best product available for magnets. To make your Caution Non-Potable Water Do Not Drink Magnet even better and to insure that it will last for years in most outdoor environments, we laminate every one with a PVC UV resistant film. This provides extra protection against UV rays and scratches and adds more life to your magnet. This step is one that most online sellers skip because it is time consuming and costly. However, at StickerTalk, your satisfaction is our primary concern. We won’t sell a Caution Non-Potable Water Do Not Drink Magnet unless we know it is the best we can make.