10in x 3in (254mm x 76.2mm) Dog Ate My Lesson Plans Teacher Magnet
This magnet is 10 inches wide by 3 inches tall when applied. It features the words, My Dog Ate My Lesson Plans, in black letters with white outlining on a blue background. A picture of a dog is printed on the right side of the text. This carefully crafted product is a witty way to share your love for teaching! However, it only attracts ferromagnetic metals.
Premium Quality Magnets:
StickerTalk magnets are made to the highest standards. All magnets begin with a creative, digital design from one of the talented members of our design team. The new product then moves to the printer where it is professionally printed with sharp detail and vibrant color. Your new Dog Ate My Lesson Plans Teacher Magnet is made using only name brand materials. We start with solvent based inks that are scratch resistant, UV resistant and waterproof. We print that ink onto high quality vinyl and laminate it to Magnum Magnetics flexible material that is designed for vehicle use. We have tried many different brands and product types and this is the best product available for magnets. To make your Dog Ate My Lesson Plans Teacher Magnet even better and to insure that it will last for years in most outdoor environments, we laminate every one with a PVC UV resistant film. This provides extra protection against UV rays and scratches and adds more life to your magnet. This step is one that most online sellers skip because it is time consuming and costly. However, at StickerTalk, your satisfaction is our primary concern. We won’t sell a Dog Ate My Lesson Plans Teacher Magnet unless we know it is the best we can make.